If sophisticated toothbrushes for a high price are not for you, this one for a moderate price is just what you are looking for! Three cleaning modes together with a stylish design are not bad at all! One shortcoming of the brush is not so long lasting battery, that is it works for seven days after you charged its battery once.Cute design together with powerful functions make Oral-B Professional Care 3000 very attractive for a medium price product. There is no need to buy something very expensive while this brush can give you enough and be an excellent choice for beginners. You save about 50% in comparison to top-end Sonicare or Oral-B toothbrushes.
Oral-B Professional Care 3000 Review
- Advised by dentists.
- Intensive pulsation/oscillation with 40000 strokes in a minute.
- Proven to prevent gingivitis and formation of plaque.
- Three cleaning modes.
- Compatibility with other Oral-B brushing heads.
- Makes your smile brighter and your gums healthier.
- Timer and pressure sensor (provided with an indicator).
- You can get your money back if you return the product during two months or get two-year warranty.
- A shorter term of battery service than one of sophisticated toothbrushes (one week only).
- Loud work in comparison with more expensive models.
For this price it is one of the most outstanding products. It comes with three cleaning modes and thanks to it breathes in the back of Precision Black 7000. Producer promises brighter teeth and better condition of the gums after a month of use, and the price is not so big.
Three brushing modes:
Daily Clean – use it every day, a regular mode.
Whitening – takes the stains away and polishes enamel.
Sensitive – massages surface softly, designed for sensitive enamel.
Modern way to remove plaque:
Vibration of 40000 movements a minute of the brush was proven by dentists to take away the plaque from enamel of the teeth.
Indicator is lighted up:
Indicator starts to shine dim when it is time to change the toothbrush head. As a rule, it should be changed once in three months.
Modern pressure indicator:
Gums are mostly injured when the brush is applied too strong. The result is erosion of the enamel . you can avoid it thanks to the in-built pressure sensor, which is indeed very convenient.
Reports and comments of customers:
If you have ever tried Professional Care 3000 don’t hesitate to share your experience with us below at this page!